Welcome to the very first DTTD imagine.design.create blog post!
And what better way to kick off a brand new blog than by participating in a great blog-hop party called What does your blog want to be when it grows up?, hosted by these five lovely ladies (and a few others)…
- January 2009, Kelly & Victoria launch DesignTies together. We always called it DT :-)
- October 2010, Victoria decides to step back from blogging, DT is retired and Kelly launches JAX does design.
- May 2011, Victoria tip-toes back into blogging and launches Edin’s House.
- November 2011, Kelly is lonely and wants her blog buddy back. Victoria’s tip-toe style of blogging works better with an enthusiastic, creative and prolific writer like Kelly and so she readily agrees to a renewed partnership!
- March 2012, Kelly & Victoria launch DTTD – which is our funky way of saying DesignTies2 with less letters :-)